Under 12 months - free
Age 1-2 - $7.00
Age 3-5 - $9.00
Age 6-10 - $11.00
USE OF PLAYGROUND
1. The play areas are only suitable for children up to the age of 10 years (including 10 year olds). Children who are 11 years and over are not permitted to play in the play areas.
2. The three and under area is ONLY for children three and under. No older children are permitted in the area at any time, for any reason.
3. Adults and children must wear socks at all times whilst in the play areas. No socks, no play. We will ask children not wearing socks to leave the play equipment until they are wearing them,
4. Jewellery, belts, watches and any other sharp objects or accessories should not be worn or be carried whilst playing on the equipment.
5. No form of bullying or rough play will be tolerated at Abrakidazzle and anybody doing so will be asked to leave the centre.
1. All children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult for the duration of their stay. Children in the under three area must be accompanied into the area by a parent or responsible adult aged 17 or over. Children over three may NOT supervise children under three in the play equipment in this area.
2. Abrakidazzle does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
3. Parents / responsible adults should be aware that whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of children using the play centre, Abrakidazzle cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment under their carer’s supervision.
FOOD and DRINK
1. Only food or drink which has been purchased at Abrakidazzle may be consumed on the premises (*baby food/formula & water bottles are permitted).
2. No chewing gum is allowed in the centre.
3. No food or drink is permitted in the play area or on any of the equipment.
1. Management reserves the right to change hours of operation at any time without notice.
2. We welcome the redemption of all vouchers/deals. Please note that they must be presented prior to entry and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer - that is - you can only redeem one voucher or deal per visit.
3. We recommend that you do not bring a child into our centre if you or they are unwell. This helps to ensure the good health of all of our visitors including you. We would also encourage parents and children to wash their hands before and after their play. We provide hand sanitiser around the centre for your use.
4. All customers are asked to maintain high personal hygiene standards whilst inside our centre. Please ensure your children wear socks, shirts/t-shirts and have nappies covered at all times. Children not currently toilet trained need to wear nappies or pull ups at all times.
5. Customers are requested to comply with all instructions given by staff and on signage in relation to the conditions of entry and the use of our facilities.